Season 8

Discuss anything on Adventure Time!

Re: Season 8

PostPosted by GunterFan » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:46 am

I think that the miniseries will also focus more on PB et al. I hope Marcy, too! :)
Check out my Adventure Time Tumblr: gunterfan1992.tumblr.com
GunterFan

PostPosted by Jake Suit » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:31 am

Could Elements be the last miniseries? Maybe one more in season 9?

I wonder who will be included in the theme somg at the end. Finn and Jake? The elementals?

The Lich could make an appearence in this miniseries!

Skyhooks: Finn, Jake, and BMO return home. Disaster has striked. Maybe the Skyhooks are ice bolts or the Ice Kingdom Mountains?

Bespoken For: PB explains what happened when they were gone.

Winter Light: Something involving IK and/or Patience.

Cloudy: Same as above. Maybe Carrol from The Tower or The Cloud Kingdom is involved. Maybe PB's artificial rain rockets from Incendium return? Maybe this one focuses on FP?

Slime Central: Obviously focusing on Slime Princess. Maybe Slime Central referes to an important place in the Slime Kingdom.

Happy Warrior: I feel like this could refer to a new character/Finn/FP.

Hero Heart: Same as above.

Skyhooks 2: Defeat/redemption of Patience? A battle with Patience or The Lich?

A lot of these episodes refer to the sky.
Jake Suit

PostPosted by burritodetodo » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:03 pm

Jake Suit wrote:
burritodetodo wrote:
The Lich wrote:BIG NEWS:

According to Zap2it, AT will return April 21st with "Orb"...and the next miniseries named "Elements" (which we learned about just yesterday) airs from April 24th to April 27th, much earlier than anticipated:

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/adventu ... aid=zap2it

Yes, surprisingly the show returns in April instead of June like previously expected, at least for now. No plots or times available as of yet.Schedule:

April 21st: "Orb"
April 24th: "Elements Part 1: Skyhooks" / "Elements Part 2: Bespoken For"
April 25th: "Elements Part 3: Winter Light" / "Elements Part 4: Cloudy"
April 26th: "Elements Part 5: Slime Central " / "Elements Part 6: Happy Warrior"
April 27th: "Elements Part 7: Hero Heart" / "Elements Part 8: Skyhooks II"

I'm hyped.

YES! YESSSSSSS! Let's fuel this hype baby! Hero Heart pumps me.

Skyhooks II is going to be the season finale? I hope it won't or else I'd be really really really really really really really mad.

Why would Skyhooks || being the season finale make you mad?

Anyway this miniseries might be Flame Princess's last significant role in the series.

I think this miniseries will focus on PB, PB's gulit, SP, FP, Flame King, Ice King, Patience, Finn, and Jake.

I'm hoping for one or two encore episodes for this season after the miniseries. I know there're few episodes left for last season, but give us something more.
burritodetodo

PostPosted by GunterFan » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:55 pm

burritodetodo wrote:I'm hoping for one or two encore episodes for this season after the miniseries. I know there're few episodes left for last season, but give us something more.

I'm guessing that "Abstract" or "Whispers" are the finale, and "Fionna and Cake..." is just a silly 'encore' episode.
Check out my Adventure Time Tumblr: gunterfan1992.tumblr.com
GunterFan

PostPosted by Jake Suit » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:10 pm

I hope Fionna and Cake and Fionna feels like a special finale for the genderswapped episodes (unless we get another in season 9 which I kinda hope not). An awesome way to do that would be to have a fanfiction that has Finn and Jake meet Fionna and Cake and/or focus on a genderswapped Lich. I feel the last two Fionna and Cake episodes were only ok, and didn't live up to the first two, so I hope this one does.
Jake Suit

PostPosted by Thomas Hell » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:35 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-NfaXYFzJk

Surprisingly Betty will play a major role in this miniseries as well.
Thomas Hell

PostPosted by AquaSeashells » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:35 pm

"Who knows how it will end"
AquaSeashells

PostPosted by yourmommypants » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:30 pm

Man this is going to be EPIC, I cannot wait for it. I was not expecting Betty to be in this at ALL. This is nice that Ice King will get his own miniseries. That is a shocker in of itself that BETTY of all people is in this. I think this is a nice twist so far.

It does feel weird though there is no PB and Marceline in the intro, since they have been in the first two, though I never expected Marceline to make a major appearance. The intro did have PB singing it, so maybe that is her appearance.

It makes me wonder, where PB and FP and SP are, maybe Patience captured them and is holding them in that big ice thing. It looks like Finn, betty, ik and Jake have to save them and fix OOO from being messed up like it is. I like it though overall. I don't think FP fans will be thrilled, but I think no doubt this is Betty's big stage right here.

Also if you look at Fern being captured, I notice that there was a pink hand, it looks maybe the mother gum absorbed PB, maybe that is where she is as well.
Last edited by yourmommypants on Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yourmommypants

PostPosted by thivi15 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:46 pm

Thomas Hell wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-NfaXYFzJk

Surprisingly Betty will play a major role in this miniseries as well.

I was doubting it would really air so soon, but I guess now it's official! So excited!!!
The new (and possibly last new) intro has some mystery vibe, the bg music from the previous intros were better but I think this one helps to set up that vibe.
Marceline singed her intro, Finn singed his, now PB. I think it's safe to say Bonnie will be vital here. The big surprise though is Ice King and... Betty! Their arcs will sure be very near their resolutions by the end of the miniseries, if not actually resolved. Notice Simon not wearing his crown.
I'm most excited about this miniseries because it's not just something that will give us some backstory, it's the story actually unfolding. Can't wait!
thivi15

PostPosted by Jake Suit » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:19 pm

Calling it now: Whispers is the season finale. It refers to the Grass Demon thing whispering to Fern.
Jake Suit

PreviousNext

Return to Show Discussion