Season 8

Discuss anything on Adventure Time!

Re: Season 8

PostPosted by A Blob » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:39 pm

Thomas Hell wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-NfaXYFzJk

Surprisingly Betty will play a major role in this miniseries as well.

Ok, so I had to get up really early today, and that opening was one of the first things I saw when I checked tumblr. I honestly thought I was still dreaming.
Ooo got weird while Finn and Jake were gone.

Well, weirder than usual...
A Blob

PostPosted by The Lich » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:40 pm

Wow, I guess Betty and Ice King might be wrapped up in this miniseries then.
The Lich

PostPosted by AquaSeashells » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:26 am

The Lich wrote:

Wow, I guess Betty and Ice King might be wrapped up in this miniseries then.

If that happens (like how Susan and Frieda wrapped up in Islands), then I'm hoping that they appear in the series finale along with the aforementioned characters.
AquaSeashells

PostPosted by TaylorTheLemonSlayer » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:02 pm

http://adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/Orb ... e_card.png
This is the official title card for the upcoming episode 'orbs'.
TaylorTheLemonSlayer

PostPosted by TaylorTheLemonSlayer » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:13 pm

Jake Suit wrote:Could Elements be the last miniseries? Maybe one more in season 9?

I wonder who will be included in the theme somg at the end. Finn and Jake? The elementals?

The Lich could make an appearence in this miniseries!

Skyhooks: Finn, Jake, and BMO return home. Disaster has striked. Maybe the Skyhooks are ice bolts or the Ice Kingdom Mountains?

Bespoken For: PB explains what happened when they were gone.

Winter Light: Something involving IK and/or Patience.

Cloudy: Same as above. Maybe Carrol from The Tower or The Cloud Kingdom is involved. Maybe PB's artificial rain rockets from Incendium return? Maybe this one focuses on FP?

Slime Central: Obviously focusing on Slime Princess. Maybe Slime Central referes to an important place in the Slime Kingdom.

Happy Warrior: I feel like this could refer to a new character/Finn/FP.

Hero Heart: Same as above.

Skyhooks 2: Defeat/redemption of Patience? A battle with Patience or The Lich?

A lot of these episodes refer to the sky.

I'm presuming that the Lich will appear as Sweet P for the very last time (that's if he'll make his appearance in the 'Elements' miniseries). If I can recall back to season 6's 'Escape from the Citadel', he transforms into a huge, humanoid baby as a result from the Citadel Guardian's healing blood. On the other hand, however, this effect would have possibly disintegrated by the time the final miniseries came about, so he'll probably be back to his deathly form.
TaylorTheLemonSlayer

PostPosted by Jake Suit » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:58 pm

TaylorTheLemonSlayer wrote:
Jake Suit wrote:Could Elements be the last miniseries? Maybe one more in season 9?

I wonder who will be included in the theme somg at the end. Finn and Jake? The elementals?

The Lich could make an appearence in this miniseries!

Skyhooks: Finn, Jake, and BMO return home. Disaster has striked. Maybe the Skyhooks are ice bolts or the Ice Kingdom Mountains?

Bespoken For: PB explains what happened when they were gone.

Winter Light: Something involving IK and/or Patience.

Cloudy: Same as above. Maybe Carrol from The Tower or The Cloud Kingdom is involved. Maybe PB's artificial rain rockets from Incendium return? Maybe this one focuses on FP?

Slime Central: Obviously focusing on Slime Princess. Maybe Slime Central referes to an important place in the Slime Kingdom.

Happy Warrior: I feel like this could refer to a new character/Finn/FP.

Hero Heart: Same as above.

Skyhooks 2: Defeat/redemption of Patience? A battle with Patience or The Lich?

A lot of these episodes refer to the sky.

I'm presuming that the Lich will appear as Sweet P for the very last time (that's if he'll make his appearance in the 'Elements' miniseries). If I can recall back to season 6's 'Escape from the Citadel', he transforms into a huge, humanoid baby as a result from the Citadel Guardian's healing blood. On the other hand, however, this effect would have possibly disintegrated by the time the final miniseries came about, so he'll probably be back to his deathly form.

Sweet Pea didn't just disintegrate, we've seen him as Sweat Pea a bunch of times after Escape From the Citadel including this season. I predict the two will seperate, possibly with the Lich's hand from Crossover bringing out his essence.
Jake Suit

PostPosted by SwegWrestlur » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:45 am

burritodetodo wrote:Skyhooks II is going to be the season finale? I hope it won't or else I'd be really really really really really really really mad.

No, so far there are three episodes for season 8 after Elements airs: Abstract, Fionna and Cake and Fionna, and Whispers.
SwegWrestlur

PostPosted by Jake Suit » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:07 am

I really hope we got more on Marcy's mom this season or next season.
Jake Suit

PostPosted by SwegWrestlur » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:11 am

https://mega.nz/#F!PxEXHC7A!Q0UBrUeWckuF2m5Mz70jxA
Here are all the episodes for season 8 up to Skyhooks II
SwegWrestlur

PostPosted by burritodetodo » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:11 pm

SPOILERS AHEAD!
Orb was a pretty good episode. Those who saw it before said it was a kind of King Worm 2, so I felt excited. And it felt like it. King Worm analyzed Finn through that hypnotic dream made by the King Worm itself and foreshadowed some of the events that were going to happen some episodes later (Farmworld Finn). Orb did a lot of that in BMO's nightmare and near the end, when Finn, Jake and BMO were falling into that weird "Inferno".

Besides showing us what's next, like AT crew telling us "are you ready for this?", it was interesting watching Finn's progress. He seems more reliefed, has Minnie in his mind; Jake still has a link with Jermaine, but also with Joshua and Margaret and his real parent: the alien monster. BMO feels like it's a key part of the family, without it there'd be no fun. Now, about nightmares: Finn still has issues with the grass curse. Is there gonna be a duel with Fern? Or both are going to face the spidery-grass curse? It seems that Joshua died because he was buried and Jake and Jermaine couldn't save him. I can't say anything about Margaret, though. Meanwhile BMO seems to be haunted by be responsible of AMO's death.

Orb was a quite interesting episode, where the main characters were analyzed and showed us their current fears. Where many things were foreshadowed for Elements and maybe this season finale (King Worm was aired 8 episodes before S4 finale and introduced us some stuff). But if I have to compare, KW was weirder and trippy than Orb. Maybe the lack of craziness didn't blow my mind as that S4 episode I love so much.

3.5/5 Burritos.
burritodetodo

PreviousNext

Return to Show Discussion