Season 8

Discuss anything on Adventure Time!

Re: Season 8

PostPosted by SwegWrestlur » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:39 pm

https://mega.nz/#F!PxEXHC7A!Q0UBrUeWckuF2m5Mz70jxA
Here is an updated link to season 8 episodes, the files in the other link were taken down
SwegWrestlur

PostPosted by AquaSeashells » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:39 pm

AquaSeashells

PostPosted by NeoFusionBox » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:27 am

Well, now only 3 episodes left. Still wondering WHY that "Fionna & Cake & Fionna) will be just after Elements... Also, Whispers must be the Season Finale, or maybe Abstract and Whispers will actually be a two-parter to end this season? And Abstract seens will be focus on Jake apparently, and if that's really the case then I would love a finale that have a certain focus on Jake.

...waitng for The Lich's return though.
NeoFusionBox

PostPosted by AquaSeashells » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:34 pm

NeoFusionBox wrote:Well, now only 3 episodes left. Still wondering WHY that "Fionna & Cake & Fionna) will be just after Elements... Also, Whispers must be the Season Finale, or maybe Abstract and Whispers will actually be a two-parter to end this season? And Abstract seens will be focus on Jake apparently, and if that's really the case then I would love a finale that have a certain focus on Jake.

Same here Neo. I'm also hoping that Abstract has that "Jake's emotional gamut" scene that Jack Pendarvis was talking about on Twitter.
AquaSeashells

PostPosted by Thomas Hell » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:57 am

AquaSeashells wrote:
NeoFusionBox wrote:Well, now only 3 episodes left. Still wondering WHY that "Fionna & Cake & Fionna) will be just after Elements... Also, Whispers must be the Season Finale, or maybe Abstract and Whispers will actually be a two-parter to end this season? And Abstract seens will be focus on Jake apparently, and if that's really the case then I would love a finale that have a certain focus on Jake.

Same here Neo. I'm also hoping that Abstract has that "Jake's emotional gamut" scene that Jack Pendarvis was talking about on Twitter.

I could be wrong, but I think the scene is the one in "Cloudy".
Thomas Hell

PostPosted by finnratchet » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:46 am

I have the feeling that the ending of this season will focus in "cosmic mess". I mean it, Finn "stole" the enquiridion of Farmworld and one tragedy almost occurred because of Betty's actions related at its misuse. How the plot of ending on the past season plus its antagonist was unexpected, my bet is that the Prismo's boss will to appear for motives related at the events of both Crossover & Skyhooks 2... Maybe the Martin's cosmic crime can to be finally revelated if the big boss of P, CC & other cosmic dudes appear in scene. And still no lost the slight hope for one future episode named "Martin & Billy"...
finnratchet

PostPosted by AquaSeashells » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:57 pm

Thomas Hell wrote:I could be wrong, but I think the scene is the one in "Cloudy".

He can still be super emotional in one of the future episodes. We don't know just yet lol.

I can't wait to see everyone's (including BMO's) reactions to Jake in his true form. It'll be kind of like that Spongebob ep Something Smells minus the bad breath.
AquaSeashells

PostPosted by GunterFan » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:27 pm

Tbf there's a likelihood that "Fionna & Cake & Fionna" will not air after Elements. For instance, it's listed that way on Wikipedia, but most new episodes on Wikipedia are just listed by date of title reveal. In other words, F&C&F was revealed before "Whispers" and "Abstract". The important thing to notice is that there's no airdate listed.
Check out my Adventure Time Tumblr: gunterfan1992.tumblr.com
GunterFan

PostPosted by Mordecai626 » Mon May 01, 2017 1:21 am

GunterFan wrote:

Tbf there's a likelihood that "Fionna & Cake & Fionna" will not air after Elements. For instance, it's listed that way on Wikipedia, but most new episodes on Wikipedia are just listed by date of title reveal. In other words, F&C&F was revealed before "Whispers" and "Abstract". The important thing to notice is that there's no airdate listed.

It won't air after Elements...? Elements has already aired, though. :P I think you mean it takes place before Elemenets.
Enjoy what you have today, for you may not have it tomorrow
Mordecai626

PostPosted by AquaSeashells » Mon May 01, 2017 1:44 am

GunterFan wrote:

Wait... how is Fionna & Cake & Fionna gonna air if it's not after Elements??
AquaSeashells

PreviousNext

Return to Show Discussion