Season 9

Discuss anything on Adventure Time!

Season 9

PostPosted by AquaSeashells » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:42 am

On July 21, 2016, Adventure Time had been renewed for a ninth season. On September 29, 2016, Cartoon Network announced that this season is the final season of the series.
AquaSeashells

Re: Season 9

PostPosted by GunterFan » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:35 pm

Just so everyone knows, I'm keeping a list of season 9 updates, here: http://gunterfan1992.tumblr.com/post/14 ... -9-updates

Was it posted on the old forum that Ghostshrimp would be working on the last few episodes? He teased a few pics on his Tumblr awhile ago.
Check out my Adventure Time Tumblr: gunterfan1992.tumblr.com
GunterFan

PostPosted by AquaSeashells » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:55 pm

GunterFan wrote:Just so everyone knows, I'm keeping a list of season 9 updates, here: http://gunterfan1992.tumblr.com/post/14 ... -9-updates

Was it posted on the old forum that Ghostshrimp would be working on the last few episodes? He teased a few pics on his Tumblr awhile ago.

I think so.
AquaSeashells

PostPosted by AquaSeashells » Thu May 18, 2017 1:39 am

AquaSeashells

PostPosted by GunterFan » Thu May 18, 2017 8:24 pm

lol Cartoon Network is drunk.

People seem to be freaking out about this, but honestly, it doesn't change much. Just arbitrary divisions among episodes. We still have the same number left to go. And I actually like how season 8 begins with "Broke His Crown" and ends with "Islands". Makes "Islands" seem like the culmination of something bigger than itself.

Where did Uncivilized Elk go, btw?
Check out my Adventure Time Tumblr: gunterfan1992.tumblr.com
GunterFan

PostPosted by The Lich » Thu May 18, 2017 10:04 pm

GunterFan wrote:lol Cartoon Network is drunk.

People seem to be freaking out about this, but honestly, it doesn't change much. Just arbitrary divisions among episodes. We still have the same number left to go. And I actually like how season 8 begins with "Broke His Crown" and ends with "Islands". Makes "Islands" seem like the culmination of something bigger than itself.

Where did Uncivilized Elk go, btw?

Yeah, I'm not a fan of this new ordering either, but it's not the end of the world. We still have the same amount of episodes left. I'm guessing CN did this so the S9 DVD isn't super short, since the real S9 production wise will probably not be anywhere near as long as other seasons. In that case, I can kind of understand, even if I'm not a fan of it. At least we have the crew (along with production codes) to tell us what the real S8 finale is in due time.
The Lich

PostPosted by AquaSeashells » Thu May 18, 2017 11:21 pm

GunterFan wrote:Where did Uncivilized Elk go, btw?

In the LandofOoo forum? From what I've seen, I think he left the site for good after that argument he had with Kephri. I can't quite remember what it was over though. He disliked a few of my thread posts.
AquaSeashells

Return to Show Discussion