Season 1

Discuss anything on Adventure Time!

Season 1

PostPosted by AquaSeashells » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:57 am

Season 1 ran from April 5, 2010 which is the show's premiere to September 27, 2010.
AquaSeashells

Re: Season 1

PostPosted by yourmommypants » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:32 am

ALL Adventure Time seasons are good. This one is the weakest, not saying it is bad, it is good, but no doubt Adventure Time is a show that gets better as it goes along. It had The Duke, Evicted, Tree Trunks and believe it or not Trouble in Lumpy Space is not bad, by any means. I also like the Enchiridion as well, though I love blowing up old ladies, that was classic, due to the book being important and there being a book written later on.
yourmommypants

PostPosted by GunterFan » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

yourmommypants wrote:ALL Adventure Time seasons are good. This one is the weakest, not saying it is bad, it is good, but no doubt Adventure Time is a show that gets better as it goes along. It had The Duke, Evicted, Tree Trunks and believe it or not Trouble in Lumpy Space is not bad, by any means. I also like the Enchiridion as well, though I love blowing up old ladies, that was classic, due to the book being important and there being a book written later on.

I do agree. Season 1 has a distinct feel to it that is really good for the 26 episodes we got, but it would have probably gotten old if the show had tried to stretch that feel out over the rest of the show. There's a lot of classic stuff here, though. I love "Evicted!" and "Henchman" personally... wonder why? :P
Check out my Adventure Time Tumblr: gunterfan1992.tumblr.com
GunterFan

PostPosted by TaylorTheLemonSlayer » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:18 am

I personally liked the season 1 episodes the most, since the colours were more vivid. Episode 7, 'Ricardio the Heart Guy', is what freaked me the most. I found it had a more disturbing atmosphere to it.
TaylorTheLemonSlayer

Return to Show Discussion