Hola!

Hola!

PostPosted by Phil Face Princess » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:57 pm

Hi! I'm Phil Face Princess, but you can call me Sol. I'm from Uruguay and I've been watching the show since it premiered in Latinamerica. English isn't my native language so excuse me if I make any mistakes. I wasn't a member of the old forum and just discovered this site yesterday because of a post on Tumblr, so I decided to join. I'm quite shy so I may not post a lot, but I'm glad to be here.

My favourite characters have always been Marcy and PB and more recently Fern has become a favourite of mine too. I also have a little obsession with cute minor characters like Penny, Whipple and Lionel. Some of my favourite episodes are What Was Missing, Thank You and Varmints, and I love all of seasons 3 and 4.

I also have a Tumblr where I post some Adventure Time mixed in with other things I like (sideblogs aren't really my thing): fernmypreciousboy.tumblr.com
ImageImageImage
Phil Face Princess

Location: Lake Butterscotch (technically still Candy Kingdom territory)

Re: Hola!

PostPosted by GunterFan » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:30 pm

Phil Face Princess wrote:Hi! I'm Phil Face Princess, but you can call me Sol. I'm from Uruguay and I've been watching the show since it premiered in Latinamerica. English isn't my native language so excuse me if I make any mistakes. I wasn't a member of the old forum and just discovered this site yesterday because of a post on Tumblr, so I decided to join. I'm quite shy so I may not post a lot, but I'm glad to be here.

My favourite characters have always been Marcy and PB and more recently Fern has become a favourite of mine too. I also have a little obsession with cute minor characters like Penny, Whipple and Lionel. Some of my favourite episodes are What Was Missing, Thank You and Varmints, and I love all of seasons 3 and 4.

I also have a Tumblr where I post some Adventure Time mixed in with other things I like (sideblogs aren't really my thing): fernmypreciousboy.tumblr.com

Super awesome to have you here! I have a feeling this forum will be a bit quiet will it's being resurrected, but hopefully people will be poppin' in. I hope you enjoy it here. The old forum was a lot of fun, and it'd be great if we can recreate that here.
Check out my Adventure Time Tumblr: gunterfan1992.tumblr.com
GunterFan

Re: Hola!

PostPosted by AquaSeashells » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:55 pm

Welcome to the LandOfOoo! Hope you enjoy it there.
AquaSeashells

Return to Introduce Yourself