This is thivi15

This is thivi15

PostPosted by thivi15 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:41 pm

Hey, I'm Thivi'15, and I have been following the LandOfOoo community for about 3 years but it took some time for me to actually create an account and start interacting. The day I found out the forum was down was really sad, as it was my main mean of being in touch with another AT fans and share my thoughts on the show.
I don't think I had done a more complete introduction before, so I'll do it now

Real name is Thiago, a 21 years old from Brazil. I'm studying Computer Engineering (actually my university is now in a halt due to Rio's financial crisis). I always liked cartoons, and by the early 2000's I had my first contact with Cartoon Network. By then, the shows I liked the most were Dexter's Laboratory, Powerpuff Girls and Cow and Chicken. Later, I lost access to cable television and it was not until late 2011 that I would be able to see what was going on on CN. And that was right on time! The first thing a saw was a promo for Regular Show, which got me really into it. So was rekindled my love for cartoons and CN. After RS became my all times favorite show, someday during a casual watch, Adventure Time's Thank You was on. That hit me hard and was what got me into the show. From that on I started to watch AT from the beginning, falling in love with it.

I'm glad the site is back!
thivi15

Return to Introduce Yourself