sup

sup

PostPosted by Ranku » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:52 pm

Heya everybody. Name's Ranku, I used to be really into this community a few years back before I moved into my own place and had to start supporting myself. But even though I've spent most of my time focusing on learning to be an adult, I still wear my Finn hat to work every day (that's not a metaphor, I literally do that.)
Ranku

Re: sup

PostPosted by Mordecai626 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:50 am

Missed ya man. Welcome back!
Enjoy what you have today, for you may not have it tomorrow
Mordecai626

PostPosted by burritodetodo » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:50 pm

Welcome back buddy!
burritodetodo

PostPosted by DoktorSpeckU.Lashun » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:07 pm

ranku returns
DoktorSpeckU.Lashun

PostPosted by GunterFan » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:12 pm

Ranku wrote:Heya everybody. Name's Ranku, I used to be really into this community a few years back before I moved into my own place and had to start supporting myself. But even though I've spent most of my time focusing on learning to be an adult, I still wear my Finn hat to work every day (that's not a metaphor, I literally do that.)

I'm very curious where you work...
Check out my Adventure Time Tumblr: gunterfan1992.tumblr.com
GunterFan

PostPosted by Ranku » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:29 pm

GunterFan wrote:
Ranku wrote:Heya everybody. Name's Ranku, I used to be really into this community a few years back before I moved into my own place and had to start supporting myself. But even though I've spent most of my time focusing on learning to be an adult, I still wear my Finn hat to work every day (that's not a metaphor, I literally do that.)

I'm very curious where you work...

I work at a small Walmart, in the meat dairy and frozen departments. They kinda have to not complain about the hats, considering how cold my department is. Plus the customers love it, to the point where i've gotten asked if I was feeling ok by random customers because I left my hat in my car.
Ranku

Return to Introduce Yourself