What are you currently watching?

Shows of the non-animated variety

What are you currently watching?

PostPosted by Ninjaman60 » Mon May 01, 2017 4:47 pm

What shows have you been watching lately?

I have been watching The Blacklist, RiverDale, Black-ish, The Flash, Speechless, Agents of Shield, and more. How about you?
Ninjaman60

Re: What are you currently watching?

PostPosted by AquaSeashells » Tue May 02, 2017 1:28 am

I've been watching Bar Rescue, Chopped, Cops, My 600 lb. Life, Beyond Scared Straight and lots more when I'm bored as hell and can't find anything to watch.
AquaSeashells

PostPosted by Ranku » Fri May 05, 2017 1:48 pm

I've been watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Lucifer, Iron fist, and misfits.

I'm not that far into any of them since I keep finding new shows on netflix that sound interesting.
Ranku

PostPosted by burritodetodo » Sat May 06, 2017 2:04 am

I have to start with American Gods and wait to October for S3 of Ash vs Evil Dead. And looking forward to The Defenders, despite I haven't watched anything except Daredevil's S1.
burritodetodo

PostPosted by Ranku » Fri May 12, 2017 4:13 pm

burritodetodo wrote:I have to start with American Gods and wait to October for S3 of Ash vs Evil Dead. And looking forward to The Defenders, despite I haven't watched anything except Daredevil's S1.

Dude, you really should at least watch Jessica Jones and Luke cage. Those two are without a doubt my favorite of the marvel netflix shows. I haven't quite started on Iron fist (though I've heard from a lot of people that it's pretty weak) and I will admit that DD season 2 was kinda hard to get through (I really didn't like the punisher in the first half of the season but it did get better after his trial) but Jessica Jones and Luke Cage both have an "everyman" kind of quality to them since neither of them seem to actually give a crap about the secret identity thing compared to what they are dealing with at the moment. It felt kinda refreshing.

That and Jessica Jones had me drawing tons of comparisons to my favorite webseries considering kilgrave's powerset.
Ranku

PostPosted by burritodetodo » Fri May 12, 2017 9:40 pm

Ranku wrote:
burritodetodo wrote:I have to start with American Gods and wait to October for S3 of Ash vs Evil Dead. And looking forward to The Defenders, despite I haven't watched anything except Daredevil's S1.

Dude, you really should at least watch Jessica Jones and Luke cage. Those two are without a doubt my favorite of the marvel netflix shows. I haven't quite started on Iron fist (though I've heard from a lot of people that it's pretty weak) and I will admit that DD season 2 was kinda hard to get through (I really didn't like the punisher in the first half of the season but it did get better after his trial) but Jessica Jones and Luke Cage both have an "everyman" kind of quality to them since neither of them seem to actually give a crap about the secret identity thing compared to what they are dealing with at the moment. It felt kinda refreshing.

That and Jessica Jones had me drawing tons of comparisons to my favorite webseries considering kilgrave's powerset.

I should see them. I stopped at Daredevil's S2 because my computer broke down and I was two months without one. And then I didn't feel like resuming the miniseries. I know Jessica Jones is great and Luke Cage has ups and downs. But I'm kinda "slow" with series.
burritodetodo

PostPosted by Ranku » Sat May 13, 2017 3:09 am

burritodetodo wrote:
Ranku wrote:

I should see them. I stopped at Daredevil's S2 because my computer broke down and I was two months without one. And then I didn't feel like resuming the miniseries. I know Jessica Jones is great and Luke Cage has ups and downs. But I'm kinda "slow" with series.

Ah, believe me, I know that feeling. I struggle to finish just about any series I get into these days, mainly by finding a new series before i'm done with season 1 of another.
Ranku

Return to TV Shows