Hello..... again?!

Hello..... again?!

PostPosted by kimilljong92 » Mon May 08, 2017 11:46 am

fellow adventurers, i'm kimilljong92 (but you can call me kij92, for short)

what happened to the old forum anyway?! is it just me or no one's paying for the site's rental fees?!
gee, looks like more and more people aren't into AT anymore :/
kimilljong92

Re: Hello..... again?!

PostPosted by AquaSeashells » Mon May 08, 2017 6:22 pm

Apparently, Tom who was an admin lost interest in reviving the old site (honestly, I don't blame him since it costs money to keep the site running) so that's why it vanished.

Anyway, nice to meet you.
AquaSeashells

PostPosted by Mr_Fortran » Tue May 09, 2017 4:41 pm

AquaSeashells wrote:Apparently, Tom who was an admin lost interest in reviving the old site (honestly, I don't blame him since it costs money to keep the site running) so that's why it vanished.

I understand Tom about losing his interest, but maybe a forward notice would've been nice.
Mostly a lurker...
Mr_Fortran

PostPosted by Biggerboot » Mon May 15, 2017 7:40 pm

Mr_Fortran wrote:
AquaSeashells wrote:Apparently, Tom who was an admin lost interest in reviving the old site (honestly, I don't blame him since it costs money to keep the site running) so that's why it vanished.

I understand Tom about losing his interest, but maybe a forward notice would've been nice.

Yeah, I never heard anything official from him, that's just our educated guess based on what happened.

This site costs nothing so there's no reason this will ever go away. But I can add things down the road. I'll be updating you guys as we go along.
Need help? Ask your questions on our Discord Channel
Biggerboot
Site Admin

Return to Introduce Yourself