Season 9

Discuss anything on Adventure Time!

Re: Season 9

PostPosted by Melkor » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:12 pm

Uncivilized Elk had an account on this site? That's a surprise to me to hear that such a well known Youtuber had used this site. I wish I could have found this site much sooner, before it expired. The old site sounds like it was a blast.
Melkor

PostPosted by Mordecai626 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:12 pm

Melkor wrote:Uncivilized Elk had an account on this site? That's a surprise to me to hear that such a well known Youtuber had used this site. I wish I could have found this site much sooner, before it expired. The old site sounds like it was a blast.

Oh yeah, he was a member before he started making videos, iirc. The old forum was great. It shall be missed :(
Enjoy what you have today, for you may not have it tomorrow
Mordecai626

PostPosted by Jake Suit » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:43 am

Here's where I think the Uncle Gumball storyline is going in the final season:

In "Three Buckets" we see Uncle Gumball picking up Fern's remains. I believe Uncle G will find out Finn's robot arm was built by PB and an error in her programming (it thinking Finn said fatality instead of finality) caused Fern to die or at least get seriously injured. Uncle G already was a part of a candy kingdom uprising as shown in "The Thin Yellow Line" and mostly likely views her as tyrannical, as well as irresponsible when it comes to science. Him finding out about the cause of Fern's demsie will just reconfirm his own beliefs. I think he's going back to the Candy Kingdom (he was possibly banished after being jailed for some time as shown in "The Thin Yellow Line" or escaped at some point, possibly during the elements miniseries) to try to start another uprising. After PB hurting her citizens and terrifying them during "Jellybeans Have Powers" and the elements miniseries, the candy people should be more inclined to join with Gumball.
Jake Suit

PostPosted by A Blob » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:07 am

Mrhathead wrote:
AquaSeashells wrote:
GunterFan wrote:Where did Uncivilized Elk go, btw?

In the LandofOoo forum? From what I've seen, I think he left the site for good after that argument he had with Kephri. I can't quite remember what it was over though. He disliked a few of my thread posts.

huh. i know i'm late but there was an argument that caused elk to leave!?

iirc, he threw a tantrum and left. Not a huge loss.
A Blob

Previous

Return to Show Discussion