Season 2

Discuss anything on Adventure Time!

Season 2

PostPosted by AquaSeashells » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:56 am

Season 2 of Adventure Time ran from October 11, 2010 to May 9, 2011.
AquaSeashells

Re: Season 2

PostPosted by burritodetodo » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:20 am

I was rewatching Season 2 and I found out that Benton Connor boarded Slow Love (and another episode back in S1). Sadly is one of my least faves of that season. Then he was replaced by JMoyns and we know the story

Ahhh, those times where Adventure Time/Regular Show crews were exchanging artists (JG on Season 1 -Oceans of Fear-, Sam Marin voicing Teen Bear on Story Tellin'; and don't remember who storyboarded a RS episode on its first or second season).
burritodetodo

PostPosted by A Blob » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:31 am

burritodetodo wrote:I was rewatching Season 2 and I found out that Benton Connor boarded Slow Love (and another episode back in S1). Sadly is one of my least faves of that season. Then he was replaced by JMoyns and we know the story

Ahhh, those times where Adventure Time/Regular Show crews were exchanging artists (JG on Season 1 -Oceans of Fear-, Sam Marin voicing Teen Bear on Story Tellin'; and don't remember who storyboarded a RS episode on its first or second season).

Kent Osborne storyboarded one episode during Season 1 of Regular Show.
A Blob

PostPosted by burritodetodo » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:10 am

A Blob wrote:
burritodetodo wrote:I was rewatching Season 2 and I found out that Benton Connor boarded Slow Love (and another episode back in S1). Sadly is one of my least faves of that season. Then he was replaced by JMoyns and we know the story

Kent Osborne storyboarded one episode during Season 1 of Regular Show.

YEAH! That was the one! Thanks, Blob. Oh, and I forgot *stands up* Mark Hamill *sits* as the Fear Fester.
burritodetodo

Return to Show Discussion