RS Discussion

RS Discussion

PostPosted by burritodetodo » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:26 am

Regular Show is done. It finished January 16th 2017 after eight seasons and a movie.

Buuuuut, we can continue the discussion in this topic. You liked the finale? Do you remember cool stuff? Wanna talk about something cool from early seasons? Let's go on here

burritodetodo

Re: RS Discussion

PostPosted by AquaSeashells » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:18 am

Man, that finale was bittersweet at the end. It's a shame that CN will never air the reruns after it had just ended anymore...
AquaSeashells

PostPosted by burritodetodo » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:20 pm

I highly doubt they'll rerun RS, at least on US. Here they left on The Dream Warrior, so there's a lot to come. Plus, the treatment is nicer because RS is one of the tanks CN has in Latinamerica (there's even a mini series of gameplay shorts made in Brazil for all the region where they play CN games and others like Overwatch).

I wonder where the crew went after this. I know Owen Dennis and Sam Spina are working together in a "super secret" (Sam told me) project, which I thought was going to be OK KO (on which Toby Jones does work as creative director or something) but it wasn't. I think part of the crew are on an unannounced show, like Summer Camp Island in which 3/4 of AT crew works now.
burritodetodo

PostPosted by AquaSeashells » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:37 pm

I heard Summer Camp Island is going to air in 2018 (the year Adventure Time is ending in).
AquaSeashells

PostPosted by burritodetodo » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:47 pm

Yeah. That other project should be revealed in this upfront season or a press release. We gotta wait for Hollywood Reporter, Variety and other media to tell
burritodetodo

PostPosted by AquaSeashells » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:48 pm

Yeah. At least I'll be finding another show to watch after Adventure Time is finished.
AquaSeashells

PostPosted by burritodetodo » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:51 pm

After two and a half m̶e̶n̶ months I finally wrote my review of RS' final season. You can read it here: https://burritodetodo.tumblr.com/post/1 ... on-8-final
burritodetodo

Return to Regular Show