Elements Miniseries

Discuss the latest Adventure Time Episodes and Mini-Series.

Re: Elements Miniseries

PostPosted by GunterFan » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:02 pm

Thomas Hell wrote:Overall, I had mixed feelings for "Elements". It continues the story arcs in an interesting way, but it was executed rather poorly, which I hope is justifiable in future episodes.

I think that the first few eps were really solid and then it just kinda petered out. (I guess that's a bit strong, but the ending was nowhere near as good as the beginning)

Jake Suit wrote:SPOILERS
I wonder if what Betty did was a cosmic crime.

Holy crap that's a good idea!
Check out my Adventure Time Tumblr: gunterfan1992.tumblr.com
GunterFan

PostPosted by finnratchet » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:48 pm

GunterFan wrote:
Thomas Hell wrote:Overall, I had mixed feelings for "Elements". It continues the story arcs in an interesting way, but it was executed rather poorly, which I hope is justifiable in future episodes.

I think that the first few eps were really solid and then it just kinda petered out. (I guess that's a bit strong, but the ending was nowhere near as good as the beginning)

Jake Suit wrote:SPOILERS
I wonder if what Betty did was a cosmic crime.

Holy crap that's a good idea!

It´s on these moments where I wonder if in some moment of the final season will to have some flashback about the cosmic crime commited by Martin...
finnratchet

PostPosted by Jake Suit » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:29 pm

Mild SPOIlERS

How did Carrol even get elemental cursed? Doesn't she live pretty close to the Cloud Kingdom and very high up?
Jake Suit

PostPosted by finnratchet » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:13 pm

Jake Suit wrote:Mild SPOIlERS

How did Carrol even get elemental cursed? Doesn't she live pretty close to the Cloud Kingdom and very high up?

In the truth, also no appeared any Cloud People, with exception of Cloudy Lard, during the scenes on the Cloud Kingdom.
finnratchet

PostPosted by GunterFan » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:33 pm

Another good point. Considering that all the other cloud people were gone, I'd wager a guess that they got suckered into touching down for a hot second--just long enough for the ice magic to do its mumbo jumbo.
Check out my Adventure Time Tumblr: gunterfan1992.tumblr.com
GunterFan

PostPosted by Jake Suit » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:03 pm

GunterFan wrote:

Another good point. Considering that all the other cloud people were gone, I'd wager a guess that they got suckered into touching down for a hot second--just long enough for the ice magic to do its mumbo jumbo.

Yeah, probably. They should've given us an explanation in the miniseries. Also, are they implying Finn took the Enchiridion during Crossover? Cause we didn't see that, did that happen offscreen during that episode. I would've liked it better if they had shown Finn snatch it in Crossover, but I guess they hadn't planed for that. Also I would've liked some sort of forshadowing to LSP being the anti-elemental before the miniseries, LSP didn't even cameo in Orb.
Jake Suit

PostPosted by Cadis » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:40 pm

welp I just saw this on kimcartoon and can say I was pretty disappointed. The whole event was just pretty dumb. So much of it was really forced, then other parts dragged on and then anti-climatic. My biggest disappointment was with LSP being the cure. Made no sense and was such a waste. It should have been Sweet P as looked like was potentially the case when we first saw him.

Sweet P should have been what was used to turn everyone back to normal. After all, him being immune to the elementalization that was affecting everyone else had major potential and could have led to bigger events. Like maybe since his whole body was made from guardian blood which was shown to be the ultimate healing salve. They had to use him as the cure and doing so unintentionally had the side affect of destroying the body and freeing the Lich. That or since Sweet P is still basically THE LICH, what you could consider the anti-thesis to the elementals. Using him as the cure would have just made more logical sense if nothing else.

In the end, this was a mess. There were many other problems like Patience who was an insanely determined villain at first, just casually calling it quits after failing in her latest scheme. All that build up of her big bad plan and nothing.
Cadis

PostPosted by Jake Suit » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:17 am

So were all the snail cameos in the cloud kingdom are did we get any elemental cursed snails?
Jake Suit

PostPosted by Mordecai626 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:54 am

Jake Suit wrote:So were all the snail cameos in the cloud kingdom are did we get any elemental cursed snails?

Snail was everywhere and it wasn't possessed. Just regular snail. It's never affected by the surroundings anymore.
Enjoy what you have today, for you may not have it tomorrow
Mordecai626

PostPosted by Jake Suit » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:15 am

Mordecai626 wrote:
Jake Suit wrote:So were all the snail cameos in the cloud kingdom are did we get any elemental cursed snails?

Snail was everywhere and it wasn't possessed. Just regular snail. It's never affected by the surroundings anymore.

Oh ok. Its a bit weird though if the snail looked regular while on the elemental cursed plains. Would've been cool to see it affected.
Jake Suit

PreviousNext

Return to New Episodes