Episode Discussion

Discuss the latest Adventure Time Episodes and Mini-Series.

Re: Episode Discussion

PostPosted by GunterFan » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:27 pm

Jake Suit wrote:I hope we get to see Finn Jake and BMO returning to Ooo onscreen after Orbs.

I'd be a alright with a few out-of-Ooo stories, but yeah, I agree. I like Ooo and want them to go home.

But it is cool that the show is really trying to make the Islands stuff more than just a cool adventure, but rather a major change in the show.
Check out my Adventure Time Tumblr: gunterfan1992.tumblr.com
GunterFan

PostPosted by burritodetodo » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:29 pm

*Finn, Jake and BMO return to Ooo*
*Candy Kingdom is being attacked by Maja and Patience*

Finn: Oh boy, here we go again
burritodetodo

PostPosted by AquaSeashells » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:57 pm

Too bad we don't have ratings on our posts like in the old forum.
AquaSeashells

PostPosted by Jake Suit » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:50 pm

GunterFan wrote:
Jake Suit wrote:I hope we get to see Finn Jake and BMO returning to Ooo onscreen after Orbs.

I'd be a alright with a few out-of-Ooo stories, but yeah, I agree. I like Ooo and want them to go home.

But it is cool that the show is really trying to make the Islands stuff more than just a cool adventure, but rather a major change in the show.

If the show wasn't ending I would say get as many stories out of Finn, Jake, and BMO's sailong adventures, but with the end coming soon, I want to get back to Ooo ASAP. I'm hoping for a follow up on PB and Finn's heartfelt convo at the end of The Invitation and we get to see a nice reunion between the two.

Also a have a prediction. In Steven Universe when the gems went to space they had Steven tell Connie, Lapis, and Peridot to protect Beach City and then we got an episode showing them doing that while the gems are gone. Finn told Fern to protect Ooo so I think we'll see something like that.
Jake Suit

PostPosted by The Lich » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:00 pm

New storyboard panel from "Orb":

The Lich

PostPosted by GunterFan » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:22 pm

The Lich wrote:New storyboard panel from "Orb":

Weird.

I love it!
Check out my Adventure Time Tumblr: gunterfan1992.tumblr.com
GunterFan

PostPosted by finnratchet » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:00 am

Orb - Title Card

]Oh, my Glob! An strong foreshadow about the final sword and also confirming that one character seen only on the 3rd game will to appear on the cartoon!!!
Last edited by finnratchet on Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
finnratchet

PostPosted by Jake Suit » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:12 am

The sword in that title card looks so cool! It kinda reminds me of Billy's Gauntlet. I was expecting the sword Finn has been using recently (Rattleball's sword) to be his final sword even though I don't think it looks as cool as the rest of Finn's swords. Could this be Finn's new sword? Maybe it will appear in a dream in this episode and be introduced later like how the Finn Sword was in Finn's vision at the end of Breezy.
Jake Suit

PostPosted by AquaSeashells » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:25 am

finnratchet wrote:Orb - Title Card

]Oh, my Glob! An strong foreshadow about the final sword and also confirming that one character seen only on the 3rd game will to appear on the cartoon!!!

I wonder what kind of sword that is. Looks pretty damn cool.
AquaSeashells

PostPosted by finnratchet » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:50 am

Jake Suit wrote:The sword in that title card looks so cool! It kinda reminds me of Billy's Gauntlet. I was expecting the sword Finn has been using recently (Rattleball's sword) to be his final sword even though I don't think it looks as cool as the rest of Finn's swords. Could this be Finn's new sword? Maybe it will appear in a dream in this episode and be introduced later like how the Finn Sword was in Finn's vision at the end of Breezy.

It's very probable that the new/final sword will to appear during "Elements" and as said by the people who seen Orb during the ATL is very possible that the princess "introduced" in the episode before of "Elements" is who will to create/give the sword for Finn fight Patience.
finnratchet

PreviousNext

Return to New Episodes