Episode Discussion

Discuss the latest Adventure Time Episodes and Mini-Series.

Re: Episode Discussion

PostPosted by Thomas Hell » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:52 am

Seems that there is a lot of subtle foreshadowing in this one(okay, not really subtle, but you know what I mean.).
I'm guessing the Lich Mo is foreshadowing The Lich is going to control Finn in some way?
Also, #SPOILERS#, from the promo for "Happy Warrior" from Elements we know something happened to Jake, could it be similar to what happened to him in the dream?
I have no idea what PB's teeth falling out means.
Overall, I kinda enjoyed this episode. The beginning until the middle was rather slow, but I liked how everything was connected at the end. I kinda agree that the resolution wasn't the greatest, but I got some season 1 vibes from it since they always have some rather silly endings.
Thomas Hell

PostPosted by GunterFan » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:31 pm

I liked the episode, but it was more an excuse for the show to dabble in nightmare imagery. It didn't really have a solid plot. I thought the banana resolution was weird and a bit anti-climactic.
Check out my Adventure Time Tumblr: gunterfan1992.tumblr.com
GunterFan

PostPosted by Jake Suit » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:37 pm

GunterFan wrote:I liked the episode, but it was more an excuse for the show to dabble in nightmare imagery. It didn't really have a solid plot. I thought the banana resolution was weird and a bit anti-climactic.

Completely agree. Maybe they could've formed some coherent plot if we followed Cosmic Owl going through their nightmared and watching.
Jake Suit

PostPosted by finnratchet » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:13 am

Someone more think that the next episode after "Skyhooks 2" will to be "Whispers"? And i also wonder about the continuation of this subplot about the mysterious bottle with "nightmare juice" more this "Dark Eye Sword" both seen in "Orb"...
finnratchet

PostPosted by AquaSeashells » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:32 pm

finnratchet wrote:Someone more think that the next episode after "Skyhooks 2" will to be "Whispers"? And i also wonder about the continuation of this subplot about the mysterious bottle with "nightmare juice" more this "Dark Eye Sword" both seen in "Orb"...

I have a feeling that Abstract will be next after Elements. I also think that Whispers might be the season finale.
AquaSeashells

PostPosted by burritodetodo » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:47 am

Islands was "honored"

It's something (?)
burritodetodo

PostPosted by finnratchet » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:20 pm

One little joke for remember about one of the "themes" of the episode of today.

finnratchet

PostPosted by Jake Suit » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:45 pm

There's less episodes left than season 1 as a whole....
Jake Suit

PostPosted by Ranku » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:01 pm

GunterFan wrote:I liked the episode, but it was more an excuse for the show to dabble in nightmare imagery. It didn't really have a solid plot. I thought the banana resolution was weird and a bit anti-climactic.

I actually found that part kinda funny, what is it with Adventure Time and weird subjects involving bananas? First the nightosphere and now this? Also, I think that part was also supposed to be forshadowing about how Ooo was "going bananas" while they were gone.
Ranku

PostPosted by A Blob » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:25 pm

Did Nightmare Princess just eat a giant pile of poo?
A Blob

PreviousNext

Return to New Episodes