Worst TV series/movie endings ever

Worst TV series/movie endings ever

PostPosted by AquaSeashells » Mon May 01, 2017 12:19 am

What in your opinion is the worst ending of a TV series or a movie (animated or live-action)?

Hoo boy, where do I start, for the TV series ending, it would have to be All My Children. Why would a show end with a freaking cliff hanger on a series finale? *Spoiler alert* Who the hell did JR shoot? Yeah, what a way to end the series...

For the movie ending, As much as I love that film even if it's a B movie, I would have to say Laserblast. *Spoiler alert* It literally ends like this https://youtu.be/lVII3jslO2o?t=6m56s then it cuts to the credits with a freeze frame of that shot. I was like "That's it?"
AquaSeashells

Re: Worst TV series/movie endings ever

PostPosted by burritodetodo » Mon May 01, 2017 3:11 am

While I remember some of them, one worst ending I remember is DBZ: Resurrection of F. Frieza destroys the Earth and Whis says there's a chance to avoid it going back in time and kill Frieza in time. I mean, what the f***!? It's clicheish and boring. You could do something way more better.
burritodetodo

PostPosted by Ranku » Mon May 01, 2017 2:35 pm

burritodetodo wrote:While I remember some of them, one worst ending I remember is DBZ: Resurrection of F. Frieza destroys the Earth and Whis says there's a chance to avoid it going back in time and kill Frieza in time. I mean, what the f***!? It's clicheish and boring. You could do something way more better.

I actually like that one for two reasons, first it kinda makes sense for the god of distruction's handler to have the ability to undo his distruction if it happens that beruus destroyed something that shouldn't have been destroyed. Also the movie had made mention of it a few times that Goku has a tendency to give second chances to his enemies and it was going to backfire on him at some point, and since Frieza already had a track record of blowing up the planet once he saw he was losing, once he was beefed up to golden form, he was probably going to be more unstable. It was a way of knocking goku down a peg and driving a lesson home that he normally wouldn't have taken.

but to the topic of the thread, a show that really bugged me with it's ending was Kyle XY. I loved that show back when it was airing and they were finally talking about the conspiracies around Kyle's creation, his family had just been kidnapped, and he had pinned the guy who was trying to blackmail him to the wall who then said "My mother donated an egg to the project that made you... you won't kill me because i'm your brother." and that was advertised as a season finale cliff hanger... until it was announced the next day that the show was canceled.
Ranku

PostPosted by AquaSeashells » Fri May 05, 2017 7:54 pm

Ranku wrote:but to the topic of the thread, a show that really bugged me with it's ending was Kyle XY. I loved that show back when it was airing and they were finally talking about the conspiracies around Kyle's creation, his family had just been kidnapped, and he had pinned the guy who was trying to blackmail him to the wall who then said "My mother donated an egg to the project that made you... you won't kill me because i'm your brother." and that was advertised as a season finale cliff hanger... until it was announced the next day that the show was canceled.

Oh my god, I forgot about Kyle XY. My mom used to watch that show.
AquaSeashells

Return to Other Topics