Adventure Time merchandise?

Talk about anything outside the main show - comics, games, etc.

Adventure Time merchandise?

PostPosted by AquaSeashells » Mon May 22, 2017 6:58 pm

Do any of you on here own any Adventure Time merchandise? Here's what I currently own so far:

• Lots of plushies (they're mostly Jake, but I also have Finn and LSP. I plan on getting other characters like BMO in the near future).
  • A poster I got four, soon to be five Christmases ago that hasn't been open.
  • A Jake mug.
  • Finn and Jake pens which no longer work.
  • Jake earbuds (I'm saving them in case my current ones stop working).
  • A bunch of AT shirts (I used to have a lot, but I got rid of the ones I had since high school and I saved some as PJ shirts), two pairs of PJ pants (the one that has Finn and Jake and the other that have Jake's faces making different expressions), and one pair of PJ shorts.
  • A Jake backpack that I use when I spend nights at people's houses or hotels.
  • Two Jake keychains (the one I'm currently using and the other I'm saving in case I lose that one).
  • A Jake blanket.
  • A Jake adult onesie.
  • Wallets. Two of them have Jake's face (my old one had Jake making a sorta angry face and the one I'm using now has Jake making a happy face).

I know that's a lot of AT merchandise, I mean I'm obsessed with the show after all.
AquaSeashells

Re: Adventure Time merchandise?

PostPosted by Scaly Ghost » Tue May 23, 2017 8:13 am

I have the Art of Ooo, The Enchiridion/Marcy's Super Secret Diary, a few other smaller books and quite a few card wars packs.
Scaly Ghost

PostPosted by AquaSeashells » Tue May 23, 2017 9:08 pm

Scaly Ghost wrote:I have the Art of Ooo, The Enchiridion/Marcy's Super Secret Diary, a few other smaller books and quite a few card wars packs.

Noice. I also have the Art of Ooo as well (I forgot to add that, but I'm too lazy to edit my post)
AquaSeashells

PostPosted by GunterFan » Fri May 26, 2017 5:45 pm

Ya know, I'm a pretty big collector and a pretty big AT fan, but I don't have a whole ton of stuff. I think part of it is because I know once I really 'start' I'll never be able to stop. Heh.

I collect most of the serious books, like the Art of Ooo tome, the comics, the Enchridion, as well as scholarly books not directly affiliated with the show, like the Philosophy of Adventure Time book that came out a few years ago.

I have all the DVDs, and seasons 1-5 on blu-ray. (One day I'll get that season 6 on blu-ray!) I also have the Music of Ooo vinyl record... that's a really cool one.

And I have various bits and bobs, like little figurines or plushies. Most notably, I have the Adventure Time Lego set (with the main characters), as well as the Marceline minifigure from the Dimensions game. I'd like to get the other figures soon.
Check out my Adventure Time Tumblr: gunterfan1992.tumblr.com
GunterFan

PostPosted by burritodetodo » Fri May 26, 2017 8:42 pm

I had a (unofficial) tshirt of BMO zombie (ZOMBMO) that was very, VERY cool. But it shrinked and it's in my closet. I guess I'll give it to someone. And the other thing I've got is another shirt of Jake singing Bacon Pancakes. I love it.
burritodetodo

PostPosted by Scaly Ghost » Sat May 27, 2017 2:04 am

Oh, I forgot to mention that I also have Gunterfan's season 6 book. Don't know if it counts.
Scaly Ghost

PostPosted by GunterFan » Sun May 28, 2017 1:27 am

Scaly Ghost wrote:Oh, I forgot to mention that I also have Gunterfan's season 6 book. Don't know if it counts.

I feel famous! ^_^

(I also have a copy, heh)
Check out my Adventure Time Tumblr: gunterfan1992.tumblr.com
GunterFan

Return to Spinoff Merchandise