Character Resolutions

Discuss anything on Adventure Time!

Re: Character Resolutions

PostPosted by Melkor » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:11 am

Speaking of characters that used to be relevant, what about Orgalorg? Do you think we'll ever see him again, or was he just a one off character? His story just felt so random and out of left field.
Melkor

PostPosted by The Lich » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:05 pm

Melkor wrote:Speaking of characters that used to be relevant, what about Orgalorg? Do you think we'll ever see him again, or was he just a one off character? His story just felt so random and out of left field.

I feel Orgalorg's story was told, I'm not sure what more there is to do with him. I think they just threw in his story to follow-up on Hunson's line about Gunter. As I said in my post, I doubt we'll see him again, but who knows.

Jake Suit wrote:King of Ooo and Toronto:
I'd love to see what happened to them after Stakes but I doubt we will

Actually, good news for you: a long while ago, Seo posted a storyboard panel from a future episode that had Toronto on it, so it looks like we might be seeing those two knuckleheads one last time.

Anyways, I've updated the character list with events from last week's premiere week, along with any future info we know about certain characters.
The Lich

PostPosted by Jake Suit » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:07 pm

The Lich wrote:
Melkor wrote:Speaking of characters that used to be relevant, what about Orgalorg? Do you think we'll ever see him again, or was he just a one off character? His story just felt so random and out of left field.

I feel Orgalorg's story was told, I'm not sure what more there is to do with him. I think they just threw in his story to follow-up on Hunson's line about Gunter. As I said in my post, I doubt we'll see him again, but who knows.

Jake Suit wrote:King of Ooo and Toronto:
I'd love to see what happened to them after Stakes but I doubt we will

Actually, good news for you: a long while ago, Seo posted a storyboard panel from a future episode that had Toronto on it, so it looks like we might be seeing those two knuckleheads one last time.

Anyways, I've updated the character list with events from last week's premiere week, along with any future info we know about certain characters.

How long ago did he post that? Could it be from his cameo in Lady of the Crystal Dimension.
Jake Suit

PostPosted by The Lich » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:12 pm

Jake Suit wrote:How long ago did he post that? Could it be from his cameo in Lady of the Crystal Dimension.

She posted it in fall 2016, during S9 production. The panel was definitely from an episode I've never seen before; it wasn't from Crystal Dimension (neither her nor Somvilay worked on that anyways).

You can see it on the computer in the image below, which shows Toronto holding a book of some sort. I don't recognize the storyboard from any currently existing episode:

The Lich

PostPosted by Jake Suit » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:53 pm

The Lich wrote:
Jake Suit wrote:How long ago did he post that? Could it be from his cameo in Lady of the Crystal Dimension.

She posted it in fall 2016, during S9 production. The panel was definitely from an episode I've never seen before; it wasn't from Crystal Dimension (neither her nor Somvilay worked on that anyways).

You can see it on the computer in the image below, which shows Toronto holding a book of some sort. I don't recognize the storyboard from any currently existing episode:

Ok, I see. Thank you!
Jake Suit

PostPosted by Melkor » Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:18 am

Going back to the topic of Maja real quick, one thing has always bugged me about her. Why does she have a portrait of Shoko's ghostly form hidden away in her house? There's got to be some kind of story or lore behind that.
Melkor

Previous

Return to Show Discussion